Our number one priority is providing quality products
to protect you and your family with personal coverage to meet your specific needs.
Who Is Barton Insurance?
Our agency provides clients with a comprehensive list of personal and business services.
By representing policies from the best providers, we offer you real value on the options and the prices for which you are looking. The number one priority of Barton Insurance Group Inc. is providing quality products and service to you and your family!
This website is created to be your complete Internet resource for insurance quotes, information and links to fulfill all your insurance needs. We look forward to getting to know you and to giving you great service and peace of mind.
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns by phone or e-mail.
Products We Offer
- Auto Insurance - Coverage for accidents, thefts, vandalism or collisions involving a motor vehicle.
- Home Insurance - Covers a physical residence as well as its contents against damage or loss from fire, theft and more.
- Commercial Insurance - Coverage is available for businesses to insure against all general types of insurance including Auto, Liability and Property protection.
- Life Insurance - Life insurance is an important part of financial planning, which provides a death benefit to the beneficiaries in the event of death. The benefit can be used to pay funeral expenses, replace loss of family income or pay off debts
An independent agent is a licensed professional who:
- Has strong customer and community ties and will work with you to help you find the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
- Gives you excellent service.
- Assists you when you have a claim.
- Is your consultant, working with you to help explain the different types of insurance and determining your unique needs.
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products, such as home, renters, auto, and business insurance; and
- Can periodically review your coverage to keep it current.
With much of the East Coast bracing for the impending Blizzard, people are being urged to stay inside throughout the storm.
In the event that you need to file a claim, and are unable to reach us by phone or email, please call your respective company directly.
Helpful Preparedness Links: